Sunday, October 30, 2011

And the Cutest Costume goes to...

. . .RYAN! We went to a Halloween party tonight (well technically yesterday since it's after midnight). Ryan's Halloween costume this year is a skeleton! I think he looks adorable in it, and I must not be being bias because at the party he won cutest costume. He even got a prize and a medal!

Here's my little skeleton! So freaking cute!
Here he is wearing his "cutest costume" medal!

I can't wait for Halloween this year. I'm going to let Ryan go up to a few doors this year (with me of course) since he is walking this year and I can't wait to see him being a big boy with the other kids. Oh and I get to eat his candy too so that is a plus!

Here's Ryan on Halloween last year. My cute little pumpkin certainly has changed a lot in one year!

No comments:

Post a Comment