Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Christina Fact.

Okay so I've been a really bad blogger this week. Yes, I said I was going to post two posts yesterday since I wasn't able to post on Monday, but I got lazy yesterday, so today is the day! I WILL post two posts today.

Alright so for a fact about me. I am in college and am 20 years old. Last year, my freshman year of college, I attended Ball State University and was majoring in Secondary English and Speech Education. Ball State is about 2 hours away from my house and since I got pregnant, I transferred to the community college here in Lafayette. So now I go to Ivy Tech Community College and I'm majoring in Surgical Technology and then eventually Nursing. I love my med classes and I am much happier with my major. In a way it's a blessing in disguise that I got pregnant, because as I've said before, I believe that everything happens for a reason so it was meant to be!

I do however miss my friends back at Ball State and Ryan and I are planning on visiting them during my spring break for a couple of days and I am very excited to see them. Some of my friends are babysitting Ryan so that I can go out and enjoy myself a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment