Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 months old [growing, growing, growing]


Ryan turned 4 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He has gotten so big! The picture above proves that! The shot on the left is the 1 month pictures that I took and in the shot on the right I put him in the same outfit and took 4 month pictures to compare and see how much he had really changed. I couldn't believe the difference. Well I can, but it was amazing to see the pictures side by side. My baby is growing up! He had his 4 month check-up today. He weighed 14.3 pounds (50 percentile) and was 26 1/4 inches long (90 percentile) and his head size was 43.5cm (80 percentile). He got two vaccinations today. One drink one and one actual shot. And he is so brave because he didn't even cry at all! He is doing so well. So strong and doing so many things. He is so close to rolling over from back to belly. He can already roll over from belly to back and is holding his head up so well! His doctor said that he could start on some food too. I will start him on easy things first of course but it looks like it's time to start baby food shopping!

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie! Enjoy every second. He'll be one in a heartbeat and 19 before you know it. Love the little blue seat he's in on your pic on the right. My what cute things they have for babies these days. New followers!
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com

    ReplyDelete