Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Happy Valentine's Day or Single Awareness Day!! Whichever you are celebrating, ha-ha. I'm celebrating a little of both. I'm single, so today is just another normal day for me. Another day for me to realize how much my life sucks because I am single. So thank you Hallmark for making me realize this even  more than I already do. I try to look at the bright side of t and say that it's just because no guy is good enough for me, but I really think that's a bit cliche. This time last year I was happy with the man that I love and here I am today sitting here alone, writing about how much Valentine's Day sucks. I am however still celebrating Valentine's day with my 3 month old. He is my "date" this year.

My Valentine's Day date ♥  What a cutie! I'm sure you all are jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment